Friday, December 17, 2010

Fun New HTML Code Tool for Etsy Treasury

My necklace was included in a treasury and thought I'd share. It is such a pretty collection, made by one of my PetsJubliee team members. It think it evokes a peaceful and serene feeling.
This is the first time I tried a new (new to me) tool for inserting treasuries into blogs and websites. Check it out here: Etsy Treasury HMTL Code Tool
This generator was made by Whale Shark Websites. I must thank PetsJubilee members for my new tool. The Etsy Wish tool by Whale Shark Websites looks like fun too.
Please scroll down to see treasury.

'Navy Nativity' by SassySashadoxie


Navy items for Christmas or just for anyone who loves navy blue. Merry Christmas from Sasha and me to all of you!
























Jesus, Mary, and Joseph...


$12.00

Itty Bitty Stuffed Dog ...


$10.00

Blue, Yellow and Purple...


$38.00

Cattails Polymer Clay P...


$22.00

Christmas Ornament - Ch...


$12.00

Oblong Scarf Satin Silk...


$20.00

Embroidered Snowflake B...


$65.00

Versitile Snoodle Hand ...


$15.00

Personalized Nativity C...


$40.00

Pair of 2 Lattice Work ...


$64.00

Sale. FREE CHAIN. Bhind...


$

SALE Payton (Single Str...


$30.00

Nativity Scene Cake Pan...


$15.00

Running Dog Glass Neckl...


$20.00

One Bar Moon of Pandora...


$4.25

Generated using Treasury HTML code generator by Whale Shark Websites.

No comments: