Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Featured in a Treasury


I love Etsy's Treasury feature. I enjoy curating them and love to search through the collections others have put together. Fair warning: Treasuries can be very addictive!

Frums Glass Menagerie was featured in a pet themed treasury. Natalie of Shriever's Retreat included my cat necklace. Natalie titled the treasury Your Best Friend, with the subtitle, Show the world your love for your pet with these great gifts for you. I love how so many people can use the same theme and find a totally unique collection. I wish I needed a baby gift. I would buy the cute parakeet shoes. The hamsters created using peanuts as a mold are just too much. The artist also makes tiny pink babies. I might have to buy those little hamsters for my niece and nephews. Many thanks to Natalie. As I've said before, with all the tons of stuff flooding the internet, being featured is always an honor.

For those that do not know, treasuries are lists of 16 items each that Etsy members pick out. These lists last for three days each and may have a common theme, color, or may just be items the curator admires. The curator can change the items often in those 3 days or not. The front page of Etsy is picked from the various treasuries curated by the members.

2 comments:

Lisabongzee ~ Island Dream Life said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the Treasury!

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THE HAWAIIANS!!

Lisa & Brighton

Anonymous said...

Yay! I would love to make more treasuries with your necklaces.